Wednesday 14 July 2010

Editing skills used and developed

Through editing my mobile phone interview i have used skills from my previous years at weatherhead, like importing and exporting the files and footage. I have also used my skills to choose and put in a song ontop of a video for my final piece.

I had already learnt the basic skills in using the software, however i have developed my skills much further learning to cut an shrink the sizes of each cutaway or section of an interview and i have learnt to place each cutaway at the right moment in the interview developing my knowledge of where they would fit neccessarily. I have also developed on my editing skills so that there are no glitches where the interview question has been erased. Furthermore, i learnt how to separate the audio from the video and remove i so that the music and the interview can replace any uneccessary sounds. I learnt how to use new tools such as the set in and set out point tool, to select an area of film, and other tools such as the razor.

No comments:

Post a Comment